LEARNING AND DEVELOPMENT LEADERSHIP
Accomplished Learning and Development leader with a lifelong passion for empowering essential education methods to fit the modern workplace. Champion of diversity and inclusion with a laser focus on cultivating work cultures that promote collaboration and growth while bolstering the company bottom line. Diverse portfolio of learning and development expertise including specialties in eLearning, leadership development, instructional design, and multimedia content creation, among others.
Diversity and Inclusion
Learning & Development Strategy
Learning Program Design/Development
Learning Content Management
eLearning & On-Demand Training
Adult Learning Theory
Leadership Development Programs
Training Needs Assessment
Blended Learning Methodologies
Learning Management Systems (LMS)
Learning Management Systems
Training Process Optimization
Senior Program Manager, Learning and Development
Cisco Systems, Inc. 2013-2020
- Spearheaded comprehensive design and integration of versatile training solutions harnessing modern technologies for the entirety of 75,000 staff members. Utilized a wide array of instructional learning methodologies to enrich multimedia learning capabilities. Cultivated environment of inclusivity and diversity while redesigning legacy offerings to ensure a natural experience with a modern cadence.
- Coached and managed program manager team and fostered growth through on-going development and coaching; recruited top talent and managed employee accountability for implementing quality learning solutions in alignment with business objectives.
- Transformed failing $4M training program, increasing utilization by more than 10% month-over-month within a quarter from taking over; revitalized training model and program marketing with new structure to ensure alignment with company personnel and proper usage of resources.
- Championed accessibility measures to empower availability of intuitive training resources for staff; facilitated creation of two new roles to drive creation/maintenance of robust Tableau dashboards that track completion for all employees.
- Bolstered 1700% increase in training resources via comprehensive analysis of business requirements with stakeholders and delivery of sophisticated learning solutions.
- Drove 10% quarter-over-quarter improvement to eLearning asset consumption by directing initiative to redesign technical training user experience and interface (UX/UI).
- Overhauled training dashboard leveraged by global team of over 3,000 support engineers correlating with 17,000 weekly views.
Customer Success Engineer
Cisco Systems, Inc. 2012-2013
- Architected virtual training portfolio while delivering exceptional technical customer support for worldwide client base on TelePresence products/services.
- Vastly improved mean time to final resolution for engineering support calls by enabling global access to 22 unique eLearning lesson plans.
- Authored onboarding technical track for TelePresence group focused on obtaining fundamental technical skills related to mastery of solutions; process enabled new engineers to quickly ramp-up to assisting with critical support efforts.
- Led and mentored employee study groups in process of securing the Cisco CCNA certification.
Event Organizer / Marketing Manager
Ignite Raleigh 2012-2013
- Shepherded creation of sophisticated marketing and event management processes to shape brand awareness, promote critical events, and build interest in company programming. Leveraged knowledge of digital and social media, marketing tools, and A/V solutions to maximize impact and boost event/program reach.
- Organized two annual events yielding over 600 attendees each, surpassing previous levels by more than 30%; events required expertise in digital media asset development, social media strategy, and marketing.
- Defined and implemented previously non-existent ticketing solution maximizing venue capacity levels to 95%; built foundational Ignite WordPress site that integrated with Eventbrite to streamline ticketing process.
IT / Marketing Manager
Synecor, LLC 2004-2012
- Wore many hats as a technical and marketing expert reinforcing communication and networking capabilities and guaranteeing effective brand development strategies. Oversaw key budgets, search engine optimization (SEO) efforts, and technical maintenance processes key to operational excellence.
- Slashed travel expenses by 20% through innovative design of videoconferencing network and Polycom system; bolstered data broadcast quality spanning company’s three bi-coastal locations across the US.
- Headed IT support team serving as operational subject matter expert (SME) while delivering essential reports and verifying adequate communication planning.
Disney's Approach to Leadership Excellence
Disney Institute – 2021
Leading in a Diverse and Inclusive Culture
American Management Association – 2020
LinkedIn Learning – 2020
Add Your Heading Text Here
Connect Everything (9x recipient)
Benefit Everyone (8x recipient)
Intensely Focus on Customers (2x recipient)
Change the World
Make Innovation Happen